Activity Period: 2021-06-13 00:00 AM – 2021-06-21 23:59 PM (UTC)
2x 20,000 OPUS = 40,000 OPUS
- Among all Pangolin traders providing OPUS liquidity to the OPUS/AVAX liquidity pool with a value of more than 20,000 OPUS for at least 7 days, we’ll hand out 40,000 OPUS to one lucky person we’ll randomly select after the end of the competition.
- Among all Pangolin traders buying more than 20,000 OPUS and holding for at least 7 days during the competition period, we’ll hand out another 40,000 OPUS to one lucky person we’ll randomly select after the end of the competition.
To prove you provided the required liquidity and/or bought the required amount of OPUS, you have to do this:
- If you want to participate in the Liquidity competition: comment on the word ADD and the transaction hash of your trade below the Twitter post about this competition on the 13th of June.
- If you want to participate in the Trading competition: comment on the word SWAP and the transaction hash of your trade below the Twitter post about this competition on the 13th of June.
- mention at least two friends of you in the same Twitter post who should also participate and get involved in the Canopus (OPUS) Galactic Network project.
- like and retweet the Twitter post about this competition on the 13th of June.
- Example for comment to participate in liquidity competition:
- ADD: 0xb794a05b2f7b6870c19ed89c086e2eef3b212aafc3487171aad7668da6bb4040 @yourfriend1 @yourfriend2 @yourfriend3
- Example for comment to participate in swap competition:
- SWAP: 0xa1e30b1a435641dc0c1f0ebeeb43dd3a65ce4dbeac316953b1c473039a6a53cf @yourfriend1 @yourfriend2 @yourfriend3
By participating in one of the two competitions you confirm and accept these Terms and Canopus general Terms and Conditions.
- Every person can only participate once.
- Only trading and liquidity volume on Pangolin will be looked at; no other exchanges.
- The winners will be selected by an internal randomized procedure of Canopus and you have no right or claim against Canopus regarding the aforementioned procedure or its results.
- The winners will be notified via DM on Twitter. If your Twitter account does not allow that we DM you, you cannot receive the prize and the prize will be allocated to the next person.
- Canopus will try to send the prize rewards within a week after the end of the competition period. If the transfer will be delayed, Canopus is not liable for any damage or losses arising from the late transfer.
- You agree that Canopus can always disqualify participants, independent of the reason (breach of these terms, breach of Canopus’s general terms, cheating, manipulation, etc.).
- Canopus is not responsible for the correctness of the data you provide.
- Only traders above 18 years are allowed to participate in the competition.
- You know and accept that Canopus may amend or cancel the competitions at any time and you don’t have a legal claim against Canopus arising out of or in connection with these competitions.